Without a good management plan, your preschool classroom will likely devolve into chaos. If you are a first-time teacher about to start your job in a preschool classroom, you may have some anxiety about classroom management. Though you have had plenty of education and feel that you have the teaching skills to do your job well, classroom management may still be a challenge. The strategies outlined in this lesson will help you in your preschool classroom. Classroom management is a very important aspect of preschool teaching and these strategies will help you implement an effective plan in your own classroom. Starting a preschool or daycare centre can be both a profitable and fulfilling experience. The course aims to guide the beginner on how to start up and operate the business.
- To know the registration requirements in setting up a Preschool or Daycare.
- To determine the market potential.
- To know the capitalization needed and potential returns.
- To learn a Preschool/Daycare operations.
- To determine the proper pricing/tuition.
- To find out the best strategies for success in this business.
Who should participate?
Those who are planning to put up their own Preschool/Daycare/Activity center.
- Introduction to the preschool/daycare business
- Steps in putting up a preschool/daycare (registration & legal requirements)
- Ideal location to put up a preschool/daycare
- Determining potential market
- Considerations in building, structure, required lot area, etc.
- Needed equipment and school supplies
- Hiring the most suitable teachers / staff and salary rates
- Curriculum development
- Daily operations and strategies to implement
- Dealing with your competitors
- Marketing your establishment
- Capital needed with cost breakdown
- Costing – tuitions and other sources of income
- Potential return on investment
- Mistakes to avoid in putting up a preschool / daycare
- Sample business plan for a preschool